Hah, I wrote this on Saturday, having just got back from Claire’s Walthamstow fabric swap and shopping meetup. I was so tired I forgot to press publish. But it was so much fun!
And some gorgeous fabric…
Orangey-red cotton for a shirt dress.
Amazing acid green, black, and white chiffon print. This is probably going to be a Vogue 1240 for a wedding I’m going to this summer.
And this pink, green, and red peacock feather print which is going to be a maxi dress.
But best of all, lots of chatting about sewing and fabric with like-minded sewists. List below shamelessy cut-n-pasted from the wonderfully organised Claire. She had a clipboard. And pictures of everyone. And maps. And a tape measure. And cake. Two sorts of cake.
- Alana – lazystitching.com
- Camilla (no blog, but still lots of fun!)
- Claire – sew-incidentally.com
- Jane – handmadejane.blogspot.co.uk
- Karen – didyoumakethat.wordpress.com
- Kat – akraftykat.blogspot.co.uk
- Marie – asewingodyssey.blogspot.co.uk
- Melizza – pincushiontreats.wordpress.com
- Michelle – naughtylittleepoch.blogspot.co.uk
- Rachel – houseofpinheiro.blogspot.co.uk
- Rehanon – missdemeanourisonthemake.blogspot.co.uk
- Suzy – suzysewing.blogspot.co.uk
- Zoe – sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks everyone for a great day. And especial thanks to Claire for organising it – you are a star!