The way this blog award works is that you nominate five other blogs you enjoy with less than 200 followers and link to them. This was really difficult to do as there are so many I wanted to nominate. I’ve managed to choose the five sewing-related blogs below. I know not everyone does the blog award/meme thing, but I always really enjoy these blogs – I hope you have a look and like them too.
- Chanel No. 6 is sharp and funny whether she’s talking about the latest issue of Burda or making a glamorous kimono.
- Toferet’s Empty Bobbin. Molly makes clothes for herself and her dolls…and is brave enough to be making her own wedding dress. Molly’s sister polices the doll collection. Check out the Doll Creepiness Index.
- The Virtual Princess and the Pea is where Alice exercises her distinctive personal style. Have a look at this stunning dress. She always has the best fabric too.
- Kazz the Spazz‘s blog is a riot of colour and creativity. Not only does she pull off some amazing looks, she comes up with photographic backdrops to match.
- Ooobop! has wonderful taste: sophisticated but with a quirky twist.
And the other thing I want to say is thank-you all so much for the lovely comments about my Burda dress with the exposed zip. I am definitely going to have to get the mirrorshades.